Personal Experience & Biography
Special Counsel Hixson attended Stetson University majoring in Political Science and minoring in Computer Sciences. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Stetson College of Law in 2007 and has been practicing law in Florida for over 12 years. As senior attorney, Mr. Hixson heads up the foreclosure defense area of the firm. He has represented thousands of clients and has argued on their behalf at well over 300 trials with a strong emphasis in both debt and foreclosure defense.
He has successfully handled consumer defense cases from initial filing to trial and for some cases, appellate court. Chris brings to our clients the benefits of having a highly skilled and well-seasoned trial attorney. Mr. Hixson is truly a tenacious defender of consumer’s rights in the state of Florida.
Admitted in the Following Courts:
- FLORIDA MIDDLE DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT
- FLORIDA NORTHERN DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT
- FLORIDA SOUTHERN DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT
- U.S. COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT
- U.S. SUPREME COURT
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT, SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA