Personal Experience & Biography
Mr. Young Vincent Kim attended the University of Florida where he received his Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with an Area of Specialization on Criminal Justice in 2010.
He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Dwayne O Andreas School of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2016. He has represented clients throughout the State of Florida including appeals. He is a strong advocate of Consumer Rights and is a member of the National Associate of Consumer Advocates, which is a nationwide organization with more than 1,500 attorneys that have represented hundreds of thousands of consumers victimized by fraudulent, abusive and predatory business practices.
Young is highly skilled handles cases from intake to trial. He handles all types of consumer protection cases along with personal injury. He has recovered millions of dollars for his clients.
Admitted in the following courts:
- FLORIDA MIDDLE DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT
- FLORIDA NORTHERN DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT
- FLORIDA SOUTHERN DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT
- U.S. COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE ELEVENTH CIRCUIT
- FLORIDA 5TH DISTRICT COURT OF APPEALS
- FLORIDA 2ND DISTRICT COURT OF APPEALS
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT, MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
Areas of Practice
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury